Berkshire Bank, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, is a financial institution based in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. To assist you in planning your banking activities and knowing when Berkshire Bank is open or closed, it’s important to be aware of its standard operating hours and holiday schedule.
Berkshire Bank Operating Hours
Berkshire Bank branches generally open at 8:30 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Wednesday. On Thursdays and Fridays, the bank extends its hours, typically opening at 8:30 a.m. and closing at 5:00 p.m. It’s important to note that the specific hours of operation can vary between individual branch locations.
Is Berkshire Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Most Berkshire Bank branches are closed on weekends (Saturday and Sunday). However, there are some branch locations that provide limited Saturday hours, opening from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. It’s important to note that not all branches offer Saturday hours, and these hours may change during certain holidays or special events.
Berkshire Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here’s a summary of the standard operating hours for Berkshire Bank:
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Berkshire Bank Holiday Hours
Berkshire Bank observes various holidays throughout the year when its branches remain closed. Here is a list of holidays on which Berkshire Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed