Fulton Bank, a part of Fulton Financial Corporation headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, provides banking services across various locations. To assist you in planning your banking activities and knowing when Fulton Bank is open or closed, it’s important to be aware of its standard operating hours and holiday schedule.
Fulton Bank Operating Hours
Usually, Fulton Bank branches open from 10:00 a.m. and close at 4:00 p.m. on weekdays, which includes Monday to Friday. Additionally, on Saturdays, Fulton Bank operates from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. It is important to note that the specific hours of operation can vary from one branch to another.
Is Fulton Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Fulton Bank is generally closed on Sundays, but some branches provide banking services on Saturdays. On Saturdays, these branches typically open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. However, it’s important to be aware that not all branches offer Saturday hours.
Fulton Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here’s a summary of the standard operating hours for Fulton Bank:
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Fulton Bank Holiday Hours
Fulton Bank observes various holidays throughout the year when its branches remain closed. Here is a list of holidays on which Fulton Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed