Bremer Bank, a subsidiary of Bremer Financial Corporation headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, offers banking services to its customers across various locations. To ensure you have the necessary information for planning your banking activities and knowing when Bremer Bank is open or closed, it’s important to be aware of its standard operating hours and holiday schedule.
Bremer Bank Operating Hours
Typically, Bremer Bank branches open on weekdays (Monday through Friday) at 8:30 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. However, there are also some branches that open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. The specific hours of operation may vary by individual branch location.
Is Bremer Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Bremer Bank provides banking services on Saturdays but is typically closed on Sundays. On Saturdays, most Bremer Bank branches open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Please note that Saturday hours may be available at only a subset of branches. Bremer Bank is generally closed on Sundays. However, it’s important to be aware that hours of operation may change on certain holidays.
Bremer Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here’s an overview of the standard operating hours for Bremer Bank:
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 9:00 AM)
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 9:00 AM)
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 9:00 AM)
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 9:00 AM)
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 9:00 AM)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Varies by location)
- Sunday: Closed
Bremer Bank Holiday Hours
Bremer Bank observes various holidays throughout the year when its branches remain closed. To assist you in planning your banking needs, here is a list of holidays on which Bremer Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed