BancFirst, a state-chartered bank headquartered in Oklahoma, operates over 100 banking locations and serves 53 communities throughout the state. To help you plan your banking activities and understand when BancFirst is open and closed, it’s essential to be aware of its standard operating hours and holiday schedule.
BancFirst Operating Hours
During weekdays (Monday through Friday), BancFirst typically opens its doors at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. for most branches. However, please note that there may be some branches that open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. While these hours generally apply, there can be variations by individual branch location.
Is BancFirst Open on Saturday and Sunday?
BancFirst provides banking services on Saturdays but is typically closed on Sundays. On Saturdays, most BancFirst branches are open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. It’s important to keep in mind that the availability of Saturday hours may differ between branch locations. BancFirst is closed on Sundays, as a rule. However, please note that hours of operation can be subject to change during certain holidays or events.
BancFirst Operating Hours Overview
Here’s an overview of the standard operating hours for BancFirst:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 8:00 AM)
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 8:00 AM)
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 8:00 AM)
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 8:00 AM)
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Some branches open at 8:00 AM)
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM (Varies by location)
- Sunday: Closed
BancFirst Holiday Hours
Throughout the year, BancFirst observes various holidays during which its branches remain closed. It’s crucial to be aware of these holidays, as BancFirst will not provide regular banking services on these dates. Here is a list of holidays when BancFirst is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed