First Citizens Bank, a prominent financial institution headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a subsidiary of First Citizens BancShares, Incorporated. To facilitate your banking needs and plan your visits, it’s important to be aware of the standard operating hours of First Citizens Bank and the holidays on which the bank remains closed.
First Citizens Bank Operating Hours
During the weekdays (Monday to Thursday), First Citizens Bank typically opens at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 5:00 p.m. On Fridays, it opens at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 4:00 p.m. Some branch locations may have variations in their operating hours, with certain branches opening from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekdays. Please note that the operating hours of First Citizens Bank can vary by individual location.
Is First Citizens Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
First Citizens Bank provides banking services on Saturdays but remains closed on Sundays. On Saturdays, most branch locations typically open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 12:00 p.m. However, the availability of Saturday hours can vary depending on the specific branch. Please be aware that most First Citizens Bank branches are closed on Sundays.
First Citizens Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here’s an overview of the standard operating hours for First Citizens Bank:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
First Citizens Bank Holiday Hours
Throughout the year, First Citizens Bank observes various holidays, resulting in the closure of its branches on these specific dates. It’s important to note that the holidays listed are when First Citizens Bank remains closed. First Citizens Bank will remain open on holidays that are not listed in the table below. Here is a list of the holidays when First Citizens Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed