NBT Bank is a financial institution headquartered in Norwich, New York, United States, with branch locations serving its customers. To assist you in planning your banking activities, it’s important to be aware of NBT Bank’s standard operating hours and its holiday schedule.
NBT Bank Operating Hours
Most NBT Bank branches open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. from Monday through Friday. However, there may be some branches that have variations in their hours, operating from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and closing at 4:00 p.m. on these weekdays. It’s important to note that these hours can differ by individual branch locations.
Is NBT Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Not all NBT Bank locations are open on weekends. Some branches open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. Please keep in mind that the operating hours on weekends, as well as certain holidays and special events, may be subject to change. Additionally, the specific hours may vary by individual branch.
NBT Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here is a summary of the standard operating hours for NBT Bank:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Note: Only a few branches are open on Sundays)
NBT Bank Holiday Hours
NBT Bank observes specific holidays throughout the year when its branches remain closed. Here is a list of holidays on which NBT Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed