Simmons Bank is a financial institution with branch offices in multiple states, including Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Tennessee, Texas, Kansas, and Illinois. To help you plan your banking activities, it’s important to be aware of Simmons Bank’s standard operating hours and holiday schedule.
Simmons Bank Operating Hours
Most Simmons Bank branches typically open at 9:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m. from Monday through Friday. However, there are some locations that may have variations in their hours, operating from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. These hours can vary by individual branch, and there might be adjustments on specific national holidays.
Is Simmons Bank Open on Saturday and Sunday?
Some Simmons Bank branches open on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Generally, Simmons Bank is closed on Sunday. However, please note that the hours of operation on weekends, as well as some holidays and special events, may be subject to change. Additionally, operating hours may differ from one branch to another.
Simmons Bank Operating Hours Overview
Here’s a summary of the standard operating hours for Simmons Bank:
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Simmons Bank Holiday Hours
Simmons Bank observes certain holidays throughout the year, during which its branches remain closed. Here is a list of holidays on which Simmons Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1 – Closed
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20 – Closed
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17 – Closed
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25 – Closed
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4 – Closed
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7 – Closed
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12 – Closed
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11 – Closed
- Thanksgiving: Friday, November 26 – Closed
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25 – Closed